10 Palmerston Park Rathgar.
Zip: Dublin 6 Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Phone: 01 497 3361 Zone: Europe Web:
http://www.eci.ie/ Updated: More than one year ago. Views: 7508
Founded in 1986, the Emerald Cultural Institute has built up a worldwide reputation for professionalism and academic excellence. Students come from 40 different countries worldwide to study at the Emerald Cultural Institute. As an ISO 9001:2000 accredited school our primary objective is quality, and our aim is to provide all our students with the fullest and most satisfying educational and cultural experience.
We offer a wide range of excellent facilities to our students:
· 24 fully-equipped classrooms
· 2 multi-media language laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment to help develop listening, comprehension and pronunciation skills
· Video station, Reading room and Library
· Free Internet and Email facilities with 25 PCs + Free WiFi Access throughout the school and gardens
· Large serviced canteen offering a wide range of hot and cold meals freshly prepared by our chefs daily
· Student common area and private garden
Dublin is the best place to visit and study English. Its a little bit cold but not too much. Ive stayed with a host family 15 min walking from the school. Although I found it a little bit expensive, the training material and computer lab is outstanding.